Organically grown, harvested and naturally sun-dried CHAMELEON PLANT / FISH MINT
Houttuynia cordata, also known as fish mint, fish leaf, rainbow plant, chameleon plant, heart leaf, fish wort, or Chinese lizard tail, is one of two species in the genus Houttuynia. It is a flowering plant native to Southeast Asia. It grows in moist, shady locations.
Health Benefits of Chameleon Plant
- Cure for Environmental Sensitivities. When you're allergic to a substance, your body produces histamine, a compound that initiates an immune response. ...
- Powerful Antioxidant. ...
- Protection against Harmful Organisms. ...
- Immune System Support. ...
- Diabetes. ...
- Weight Management. ...
How do you use fish mint?
Fish Mint has a fishy aroma with a tang taste; thus, it pairs well with seafood, and grilled food. Try replacing Basil with Fish Mint in your Pesto, it makes a delicious sauce for sandwiches, pasta, or dip. Olive oil tunes down the pungent smell of the herb and makes a tasty sauce.
Dried Chameleon Plant Fish Mint Houttuynia corda Spices - Seasoning - Medicinal
Is chameleon plant edible?
All parts of this plant are edible and can be harvested all year round (in cold winters you can gather only rhizomes). ... Leaves, stems and rhizomes of Houttuynia cordata are widely used in many tradicional cousines of south-east Asia, both fresh and cooked.
How to make detoxifying Houttuynia Cordata tea
- Take some Houttuynia Cordata leaves.
- Cut them into smallish pieces and wash.
- Dry the leaves until dry and crispy.
- Place in water and boil rapidly until aromatic, simmer and allow to cool.
- Drink either warm or cold.